Sunday 27 March 2016

First week

Hii everyone,
Hope you  all enjoyed well.I would like to share my experience of my visit to Duck Lake at Western Springs.There were beautiful ducks and swans with different colors and varieties. As we entered the place, they welcomed us with their sweet different voices.I felt as if I was in a musical world  full of birds. There was a zoo just beside the lake which is also a pretty good place. All in all, my visit to the duck lake was a memorable and peaceful experience.     




8 comments:

  1. Even I love animals and birds. I think it would be a good experience for me to visit ZOO later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've visited there. Nearby the lake there is MOTAT (Museum of Transport & Technology) which is worth having a look too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live close by.. but never thought of making a trip there.. will do sometime.. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely description of the Lake, Sonal. Glad you had a good weekend and you're loving your stay here in New Zealand. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and actually i m trying to do best with my grammer and english.

      Delete
  5. nice pics defiantly i will visit next time.......

    ReplyDelete