Monday 9 May 2016

CLOUD COMPUTING AND ITS TOOLS


  • CLOUD COMPUTING :  Cloud computing is an online data storage which is accessible at any where,any time(with internet connection only) on remote servers in a cloud.

  • TOOLS : There are many cloud tools available for storage and collaborations.For example slideshare,google blogger,slack,you tube,google drive.


Google Drive:
  • Google Drive allows you to store and access your files remotely.It can be synchronized with your computer.It is provided by google itself. 
  • It provides cost free space up to 15 GB.Beyond  that we have to pay for the space.
  • Drive enables  files to  available on the web. You can directly share it from drive.
  • Google Drive has its own mobile application which gives you access to your files on your iPhone or smartphone, at any place.
  • It provides efficient built-in search engine.So that one can search online within a drive.
  •  Google Drive uses image recognition technology  which actually recognize the content of your pictures. 

  • PERSONNEL EXPERIENCE:
  • I have stored my online data of 5GB. In that data ,i stored my imported documents,some photos and videos.
  • Whenever I was away from home,It looks like very important to have access from anywhere.(online) 
  • I have uploaded my resume from google drive on some sites,For example.

  • PERSONAL LEARNING:
  • When i was in my last semester of graduation,we have created one google group on drive .In that group our trainer was giving us programming training in class and assignments were there, on a drive.
  • He was giving tutorials and for that We have to run specific code.If any error occur in running,we were sharing among all those and than we together were to found a solution.That's how i learnt by google drive.
  • Here is an example of how sharing can be happen,
  • http://www.gcflearnfree.org/googledriveanddocs/6


7 comments:

  1. ya me 2 i will use my drive to take print of my resumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I used Google Drive to host my web pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The easiest to use, I have recently used G Drive to connect to Google sites..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most common platform to share docs due to easy usability

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google drive has big free storage than others. Microsoft Onedrive which I am using is going to shrink from 15G to 5G. I am thinking about moving from Onedrive to Google Drive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. which one is better between one drive and dropbox?

    my drive can hold up at 17gb and drop box is 50gb

    ReplyDelete