Monday 16 May 2016

LEARNING OBJECT

Assessed Activity 8.1

developer.android.com

http://developer.android.com/training/basics/firstapp/index.html


  • The above link Provides the knowledge of android application development.It provides sample codes and designing guides.Downloading platform is first step mentioned here and than all step by step procedures are there.
  • The reading lesson is very good with links .A developer with zero knowledge of android application development can also develop an application by following simple instructions.
  • The Course provides coding samples.Section wise development guide is there.The   main point is , android( language) concepts are also there to understand before developing an application.




Assessed Activity 8.2

1. Learning from the course

  • By learning This course,I am very clear with many online learning technologies.Everything is I fill like Cloud.Online learning with various methods is the base about this course.Like MOOC,Padagogies,online learning , one can learn  online.I feel Face to face lecture is an appropriate way of distance learning.
  • All in all ,I am clear with many online learning concepts,sharing concepts, storage spaces, Web 2.0 tools and its use and Cloud computing which we are using routine life but,DLT has cleared all theoretical concepts. 


2. Learning Experience


  • Learning online by face to face lecture was very good and effective foe me.Actually ,all online learning experiences are very good.MyWiki page was interesting and new for me.
  • My eye of learning is changed totally.I fill Digital learning very useful for my further learning based on which i have learnt online. 

3. Improvements

  • The course of digital learning is practical based and worth for students in my point of view.I think some group assignment or activity should be there for more effective interaction and idea interchange of students.
Thank you everyone who read my blog and gave precious time to my writing.As this is last blog of our semester,feel free to comments.Thanks a lot.


6 comments:

  1. I think you forgot to give your learning experience but good to know about android development course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks varun..
      And yes it was half completed assignment...:))Now you can see it.

      Delete
  2. I am eager to learn android development. I will freely access your course materials to learn once you have completed the course!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure mahendran...TO be honest,I am also eager to be a professional developer...

      Delete
  3. I tried once but I couldn't make it success. Too difficult for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. coding is to hard for me but i tried once using VS it is too hard

    ReplyDelete